The school campus consists of a state-of-the-art school building and modern sports complex. Construction of the buildings began in April 2011 and was completed in less than a year (in May 2012), a full term before the opening of the School in September 2012. It is one of the most striking and well-resourced school campuses in Mongolia, in terms of the architectural style and the range of facilities.
The school building contains the Primary School on the first floor, and the Secondary School on the second and third floors. Both age ranges in schools share the main school entrance, with its welcoming parent meeting area. Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) is located on the first floor and is situated in a purpose designed rooms. This section of the school opens onto an outside play area, which contains a large range of climbing frames and toys, all placed on a safety surface.
All our Primary classrooms are equipped with interactive whiteboards; signifying our intention to bring in the latest in technology-assisted learning and teaching.
- The Art & Design and Design & Technology rooms are larger than other classrooms giving an open and airy feel to the room. The large windows allow lots of natural light to flood into the room, making it the perfect environment.
- The Music rooms are sound-proofed, and the department possesses four designated practice rooms for our budding musicians
- The Science laboratory is housed on the second and is equipped with apparatus to deliver Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- On each floor, there are fully equipped computer laboratories with internet access.
- The cafeteria for Primary is located on the ground floor, whilst the Secondary students’ cafeteria is located on the first floor. Both venues are designed to accommodate 80 staff/students per sitting. The accompanying kitchen facilities enable the school to provide the highest standards of cuisine, with a wide choice of healthy dishes offered at lunchtimes.